This Real Estate Roundtable meeting discussed the latest trends and challenges facing the Washington, D.C., real estate market.
The topics included:
- trends in traditional financing and affordable housing financing
- big-box retailers and mixed-use projects
- updates on the District's Comprehensive Plan Amendment and Zoning Regulations
- specific issues in construction litigation
- Opportunity Zones and New Markets Tax Credit
- programs provided by the District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency (DCHFA)