We provide every conceivable CM-related service for public, private and public-private clients.
Services include developing a program; creating and evaluating project budgets and schedules; negotiating and entering into contracts with professional service firms; working closely with architect and engineering firms to ensure quality construction documents; managing the permit and approval process; developing cost accounting and reporting strategies; coordination of temporary and permanent utilities; and monitoring and coordinating daily construction and close-out activities.
- Manage programming, design, approvals and construction process
- Identify and negotiate contracts with professional service firms
- Ensure quality construction documents by overseeing design process
- Develop project schedules
- Create and evaluate budgets
- Value engineering
- Monitor and coordinate construction activities
- Oversee punchlist and warranty phases